Sign in to follow this  
Introvrtd1

Really freaked out here!

Intro I'm sorry. Try and let it flow, it will pass. You are a veteran, you know, still it doesn't make it any easier eh? You are going to be alright bud! Keep breathing, everything is ok, nothing is wrong, the panic monster is playing tricks, he cannot harm you, he's just a nasty beast, all mouth and no trousers ;)

• Like 1

Hang in there Intro! I have been having a rough time to. Take it hour by hour. It will get better. Like Gilly said, keep doing your breathing and stay in the moment!

• Like 1

Had a wobble myself the last few days.  You ALWAYS come out of the other side of it however.  Nice deep breaths, meditation, acceptance, KNOW that it cannot and will not hurt you.

• Like 1

Thanks Mark.....When I'm feeling bad I lose sight of what's really happening...But I let it beat me every time....When I feel better, the guilt of knowing better kicks in... sigh

Dont feel guilty.. during anxiety and panic our rational minds just want to be irrational. Thats why we cone to talk to ppl on here to help us think rational during those moments :)  

Are you feeling better today??

• Like 1

Wendi is spot on, you mind goes into an irrational phase when you're in panic, nothing to feel guilty over.  Guilt will only fuel another panic attack.  It's one of those things, pick yourself up, and carry on.  Don't give panic time, it doesn't deserve it.

• Like 3