12 hours ago, Holls said:

I bought some essential oils and have zero idea how to use them I have lavender.. how many drops can I put in my bath? 

I usually add 3 or 4 drops. 

16 hours ago, Holls said:

I did lavender and peppermint in my bath.  Wow smelled amazing!!!! Have you ever tried the lavender in pills.?? I read a lot about it and people swear by it. Hey I'm willing to try anything to get rid of my anxiety lol. 

I have! You take one capsule in the morning and yes, it has a calming effect. I've read a study that claims they have the same effect as SRRI's without the side effects. I never took them long enough to really experience all the benefits fully but if you are interested I can look what I got left and send them to you. 

(I've moved on to prescription medication). 

17 minutes ago, MsLLL said:

I have! You take one capsule in the morning and yes, it has a calming effect. I've read a study that claims they have the same effect as SRRI's without the side effects. I never took them long enough to really experience all the benefits fully but if you are interested I can look what I got left and send them to you. 

(I've moved on to prescription medication). 

Do you remember where you got them? I just ordered some lol. 

I got them at a local pharmacy. I haven't made it upstairs yet to check if I still got them but will and let you know.

Tell us how it goes on those! I did feel a calming effect but never took them long enough for the full benefits some people experience:) I hope you are one of them:)

• Like 1

I actually ordered some necklaces and bracelets on Amazon that are essential oil diffusers -- they have a round "locket" that opens up, you insert a small round felt pad and put in a few drops of the oil. I absolutely love them, and smelling the oils all day long has definitely helped me!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MsLLL said:

I got them at a local pharmacy. I haven't made it upstairs yet to check if I still got them but will and let you know.

Tell us how it goes on those! I did feel a calming effect but never took them long enough for the full benefits some people experience:) I hope you are one of them:)

Thank you!! Me too ! Mine should be here tomorrow. Lol i did a rush order. I'll definitely let you know if they help. ?

43 minutes ago, Holls said:

Thank you!! Me too ! Mine should be here tomorrow. Lol i did a rush order. I'll definitely let you know if they help. ?

I have checked but don't have anymore. Yeah, let us know:)

4 hours ago, MsLLL said:

So....Holls.....I bet you smell like the South of France right now?! :D

Holls is in the Provence:) 

Sunset-over-Valensole-1170x429.jpg

Lol gorgeous!!!! Well I got that nasty tummy bug so I haven't been doing any oils and I haven't taken my pills yet.  ?

18 hours ago, Holls said:

Lol gorgeous!!!! Well I got that nasty tummy bug so I haven't been doing any oils and I haven't taken my pills yet.  ?

I hope you feel better soon! 

Any types of oil have a short effect on anxiety. For better effect I prefer to combine lavender oil with Amitriptyline. This cure is a perfect solution to relieve anxiety and tension, help you sleep better, and increase your energy level as well  it may help improve mood and feelings of well-being. When you take an amitriptyline 25 mg tablet , it helps balance  your nervous system and  relieves the pain, relax your tense muscles, and improves your sleep.