BillysPain

Left side back pain.....Very scared

10 hours ago, BillysPain said:

But the pain is always there even when im distracted or trying to do hobbies.....that's what worries me....

Mine was too.. and my twitches and buzzing never would give me a free moment. I wish you could go to a chiropractor.. I think that would be very helpful for you. Maybe once you get your ins back you could do that. 

Another thing that worked out for me was Meetup groups. They're free. Look at Meetup dot com and find health anxiety groups, depression or mental health groups and attend them. Talk to others about your issues and problems. Sometimes just talking to others that may share your issues face to face help you realize you aren't alone. And take it a step further and create your OWN health anxiety meetup group!

It may not be anxiety, but it isn’t anything that is going to do you in. It could be muscular or structural. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people see their doc. Mine sent me to physical therapy. I had one sided pain that was getting worse and I was starting to have sciatica-like symptoms. Physical therapy has improved it so much, and hopefully will continue until it doesn’t bother me anymore.