Nickdon321

Petechiae rash

So got a sunburn on shoulders and stomach a couple weeks ago, after a week I started to peel and get petechiae on stomach and shoulders there still coming and going it's been 3 weeks. Ive had petechiae in the past been to docs about it had blood work came back fine anyone else have this problem?

There is another thread on the forum about petechiae and they mentioned sunburn as something that can cause it. Since you had bloodwork done last time, there is no need to worry.

16 minutes ago, Iugrad91 said:

There is another thread on the forum about petechiae and they mentioned sunburn as something that can cause it. Since you had bloodwork done last time, there is no need to worry.

I just constantly look for the dang things, on legs cause of past break outs and of course I Google everything and main reason for them it says leukemia so constant anxiety

#1 rule of health anxiety DO NOT GOOGLE

Nothing good ever comes of it. How many times have folks on the forum diagnosed themselves with a deadly disease because of google? Thousands collectively. And how many of those diagnoses were correct? Less than 0.1% probably. If Google were a real doctor, it would have had its license to practice medicine revoked long ago.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Iugrad91 said:

#1 rule of health anxiety DO NOT GOOGLE

Nothing good ever comes of it. How many times have folks on the forum diagnosed themselves with a deadly disease because of google? Thousands collectively. And how many of those diagnoses were correct? Less than 0.1% probably. If Google were a real doctor, it would have had its license to practice medicine revoked long ago.

Oh waiting for the day lol. I wish it didn't allow you to look up anything medical.. oh how free would a lot of us be. I don't do it anymore but once I did and fainted. It told me I had als. And I believed it..sad but true..scary what Google can do to you. Hugs love your post. 

19 hours ago, Holls said:

Oh waiting for the day lol. I wish it didn't allow you to look up anything medical.. oh how free would a lot of us be. I don't do it anymore but once I did and fainted. It told me I had als. And I believed it..sad but true..scary what Google can do to you. Hugs love your post. 

I just wish they were normal and I'm just over reacting 😔

On 5/12/2019 at 6:26 PM, Nickdon321 said:

I just constantly look for the dang things, on legs cause of past break outs and of course I Google everything and main reason for them it says leukemia so constant anxiety

Awee I'm sorry that it is the cause of your anxiety. Every time your mind gets worried.. remember that you have had it looked at previously and even had blood work done. Your Dr wasn't concerned. I know your mind might say well that was last time and this time it's different.. but that's the anxiety talking and not facts. Hugs. You are ok. 

• Thanks 1