i cant get over this fear that i have ms still, my last ssep test showed no brain inconsistencies but showed once again an issue in my cervical and lumbar, neither my neuro or the tech who gave me the ssep test believe thats what it is. but after hearing about different types of ms i ended up reading a bit into PPMS recently.. i havent gone too deep into reading but enough to scare me more into believing that may be what i have. and considering i even now have weird tongue sensations im more afraid and feel like my speech is being affected. im losing my mind once again.

1 minute ago, TenLettersRap said:

no i havent discussed the full results but the tech said the signal to my brain is fine no issues there.

when is your follow up appointment with your neuro to discuss the results of the test?

they havent called yet to set an appointment, they said from the beginning theres no way i have it but im not getting any better, my strength hasnt declined any this whole time but im just in so much doubt, it seems like the day they mentioned my cervical i started to feel neck pain.. i just dont know what is real or anxiety related.

2 minutes ago, TenLettersRap said:

they havent called yet to set an appointment, they said from the beginning theres no way i have it but im not getting any better, my strength hasnt declined any this whole time but im just in so much doubt, it seems like the day they mentioned my cervical i started to feel neck pain.. i just dont know what is real or anxiety related.

If the doctor says you don't have it then you don't.... are you taking any antianxiety/depression medicine? are you going to therapy?

MS was my "anxiety passion" last year. I had all the symptoms, especially tingling in one side of the body. I also remember waking up every day expecting to lose the view of one eye (typical ms symptoms), and so much i waited that i remember clearly waking up with eye pain one day. I went to a neurologist who immediately understood i was crazy (lol), and nearly kicked me out of the hospital. Since the second i was outside the hospital i didn't have a single symptoms. 

But don't worry, i already have new deadly diseases to think about

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

my symptoms are mostly tiredness, body wide twitches, muscle aches, and a few burning nerve pains, my neck or back werent an issue until the day they told me. my problem is i was told i have a mild mixed polyneuropathy so its just fuel to the fire of fears. i asked if im going to die from it and was told no. but its like my fear of them being wrong wont allow me to get my hopes up. its almost like i'd rather already be in a state of depression if i get bad news than try to be happy and have to fall from that high back to a low.

as far as numbness though, it only happens when im in a bad position, or if i rotate my shoulders or legs wrong. and its never been one whole side. a few months back my right arm and leg started tingling for a few hours and felt weak, then when i got home it was both my arms and it went away after a brief time. what didnt help was probably me working out to test my strength when i got home