Sign in to follow this  
Leah1976

Waiting for blood work results :(((((

Hi guys... so about 2 weeks ago we got life insurance and this lady came home to draw our blood and do a urine test. She said they are doing CDC, liver enzymes, kidneys, sugar, HIV, etc etc etc..... I have not gotten the results yet. I called last Friday and they said they will mail me the results. I am freaking out.... what if something comes back bad ????? I am supposed to travel this Friday oversees to meet with my grandmothers and what if I get a bad report before I leave.... I am stalking the mail everyday.... I hate this :(

Relax. I’m sure all will be fine. I never got results of mine back from the long term care stuff a few weeks ago. Just got a bill and a packet in a couple days ago saying I was approved. I was nervous too but I assume all was fine, since they approved me. Hang in there! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stephanie said:

Relax. I’m sure all will be fine. I never got results of mine back from the long term care stuff a few weeks ago. Just got a bill and a packet in a couple days ago saying I was approved. I was nervous too but I assume all was fine, since they approved me. Hang in there! 

Thanks this helps, I haven't heard from the insurance company either.... but I did call the lab for results and they said they were gonna mail the results.

I just looked at mine online and I am so scared!!! That’s how I found this post...

im crying.. 

20 minutes ago, Kitty said:

I just looked at mine online and I am so scared!!! That’s how I found this post...

im crying.. 

O no. What was wrong with your blood work. We have a tendancy to work ourselves up

My WBC is showing as high I’m probably highly overreacting lol.

comparing it to 2 years ago it went from 7 to 11

5 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Mine go up during allergy season and also stress incerases it. I think if we knew our numbers all the time and saw how they fluctuated we would all keel over and die from anxiety. Yours sound good

19 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Numbers definitely fluctuate all the time. I can think of at least a few examples of this. For me, my hemoglobin was high when I had labs some time last year, or maybe it was late 2017. My doc didn't mention it in our followup, so I didn't say anything and didn't worry. I had labs several months later and all was well.

My girlfriend recently had blood work, which she has routinely because she has an autoimmune condition. Her potassium was high. They tested again a few days ago and it was normal. My cousin has also seen this many times.

Hi guys and pleased to announce that my blood work and urinalysis was all normal!!! Thank you all for your support!! They didn't do a CBC which I think its weird.... they did kidney, liver, sugar and other stuff.... in any case, I had a normal CBC back in October so I am not too worried about that. My husbands was also normal! Thank you all for your support!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kitty said:

Hey Kitty, numbers always fluctuate that's why there is a range.... and the WBC range is 4-11 so you are in the normal range. Nothing to worry about!

1 hour ago, Kitty said:

Thank you @Leah1976 I just got back and everything is normal! 

Did you get your results yet? 🙏

yes Mine were normal too!!!!! yay!!!!! cheers!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Final Update on this: Got the approval letter yesterday from the Life Insurance company yay!

• Like 1