Sign in to follow this  
A11yance

Joint pains

4 hours ago, A11yance said:

Sed and CRP are autoimmune tests and mine were clean. So I’m assuming I don’t have RA but I guess I could have arthritis 

If a person lives long enough they will get arthritis- some sooner, some later...if your tests were good then you’re good. What did your doctor suggest you do ?

3 hours ago, emma2 said:

@PennyPanic thank you so much! You were definitely helpful and I’m so glad your RA is being managed and you’re feeling better. I did get tested for RA and my doctor said I don’t have it, so you’re right. My symptoms are definitely not as severe as yours. Just a lot of random aching in my joints sometimes but they usually go away within a day or two. Maybe it all really is just anxiety. I’ve noticed that it’s definitely worse when I do have anxiety but I can never tell if I got it Bc I’m anxious or I’m anxious Bc of the pain 🤦🏻‍♀️

There could be other answers....ie typing, texting too much causing hand and wrist pain....easily solved by good ergonomic choices and rest. The main thing is....I get it. I’m dealing with my own anxiety issues right now. Like you I’m not sure which is causing which. But here’s what I do know, stressing out over it won’t help. Easier said than done as I wish I could follow my own advice. Lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PennyPanic said:

There could be other answers....ie typing, texting too much causing hand and wrist pain....easily solved by good ergonomic choices and rest. The main thing is....I get it. I’m dealing with my own anxiety issues right now. Like you I’m not sure which is causing which. But here’s what I do know, stressing out over it won’t help. Easier said than done as I wish I could follow my own advice. Lol.

That’s definitely true. I’m always on my phone lol. 😭

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PennyPanic said:

If a person lives long enough they will get arthritis- some sooner, some later...if your tests were good then you’re good. What did your doctor suggest you do ?

They attribute I think a lot of it to my bone spurs in my c5c6 region

• Like 1