Sign in to follow this  
Cubanborn87

Atrophy?

Clonus is a test that the neuro does ?? You don't just do it. Night jerks.. myclonic jerks are so normal with high anxiety and even Google says so. The reason you can't sleep is Bec you have been researching again.. tomorrow go cold turkey and don't research or Google at all. Your mind needs a break from all of this. You need a break.. focus on the anxiety.. put your energy into that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Holls said:

Clonus is a test that the neuro does ?? You don't just do it. Night jerks.. myclonic jerks are so normal with high anxiety and even Google says so. The reason you can't sleep is Bec you have been researching again.. tomorrow go cold turkey and don't research or Google at all. Your mind needs a break from all of this. You need a break.. focus on the anxiety.. put your energy into that. 

I wont , I'll take my meds too. 

Clonus happens in the ankles right? Can it also happen in yours hands? Other question can it happen at rest? I thought clonus happens when you stretch the muscle or something like that.

All night I kept getting this jerks and I was trying to figure out if they were clonus or myoclonus jerks. They all happened while laying down. I am sure some of them were sleep starts and some other happened while I was just laying there. It made it really hard to get sleep amongst everything else that's going on.

Does clonus happen at rest or after stretching a muscle per example?

I got very little sleep.