Nutmegbella

VEry bad day with palps

Today since I woke up up until now I’ve been dealing with horrible palpitations. Drum you finger in the center of your chest. And that’s what I’ve been feeling all day. Hard. All the way into the back of my throat. I’ve felt dizziness. I’ve felt cold chills. I’ve gotten a foggy mind afterwards. I’ve felt the weird thing at the back of my throat like I’m about to burp. Or like bubbles of burp at hitting hard at the back of my throat. 

Last night I was really mad and bitter. Resentful about some things. I last week was nothing but stress. I have some things I really need to say to someone. And I can’t.   Is it safe to say that it’s all stress related? Have you had a day of really bad palps? All day type of thing.

Yes absolutely, I have had days that it felt that my heart was going to jump out of my chest all day. I read your post about your cardiologist not wanting to see you in another 10 years, sorry had a giggle, but I think that is your answer. You will be fine I have palps some severe some not. 

I have had bad days, yes. Last time I had a day and a half of what seemed like nearly constant palpitations. I even timed then, and they were mostly 3-5 minutes apart. I'd have two or three in a row, it'd stop, then start again a few minutes later. That's when I went back to the cardiologist and he told me he didn't need to see me for at least another 10-15 years. I still remember his explanation. He said "Believe it or not, sometimes these things just happen. They're usually nothing more than a nuisance, and in this case, they're nothing more than a nuisance. Even when you experience these extended runs of palpitations."