Nutmegbella

Is this part of being hungover

Last night I over did it. I don’t let myself get past a certain level of drunkenness but after a really rough week. Plus minimal sleep. It hit me hard last night. This morning? ? aside from the headaches and need to chug down water, and dizziness. I’m am dealing with this weighted blanket sensation on my body. It makes me feel like I’m not breathing or getting enough air. My nose hurts because of this it makes me think I’m over breathing. And holy cow the body aches. I also make it my goal to drink lots of water while I drink. But nope that went out the window last night. My husband says I smell strong of booze, even though I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

why did I let it get this bad? Is this normal? Or did i over do it with the alcohol? All I drank was whiskey.

I barely drink and haven't had a hangover in who knows how long....But, I am thinking what you are feeling is definitely related to the alcohol. Go to sleep if you can until you feel normal!

Yeah like NervUs says, it's definitely alcohol based.  When you sleep whilst drunk, you don't actually get any restful sleep, barely any repair work is done, instead, you're just unconscious. Thats one of the many reasons why your body can feel so heavy in the morning.

Obviously drink plenty of water...but also try to eat something solid if you can. Time will heal you. I bet you'll feel better tomorrow. Hang in there.

All you drank was whiskey!?lol Hopefully you'll be able to laugh about it later. Anxiety and hangovers are pretty brutal. Get to feeling better:)

• Haha 1

I’m always anxious the day after I drink. I don’t sleep well at all when I’ve been drinking and when I have to get up in the morning it’s horrible. Next time eat before you go to bed and take a bottle of water with you when you got to bed. If you wake up in the middle of the night drink the water. Doing this has pretty much got rid of hangovers for me. My sister has anxiety as well and she stopped drinking completely because of the next day anxiety. Much love.