joe17

Kinda worried

So over the last week  ive been experiencing a kinda annoying pain in my lower right abdomen and sides . Its not constant either it sort of comes and goes. I have a demanding job of delivering medical supplies around a hospital so its a lot of huffing and puffing running all over the place. Recently i got back into the groove of doing what i normally did in the mornings , meaning im a lot more active than i was in the last month or so. Which also means im carrying heavier supplies etc. Am i being paranoid:? Could it be gas from swallowing so much air or do your abs and sides hurt a lot after being not so active for a long period of time ?

2 hours ago, joe17 said:

So over the last week  ive been experiencing a kinda annoying pain in my lower right abdomen and sides . Its not constant either it sort of comes and goes. I have a demanding job of delivering medical supplies around a hospital so its a lot of huffing and puffing running all over the place. Recently i got back into the groove of doing what i normally did in the mornings , meaning im a lot more active than i was in the last month or so. Which also means im carrying heavier supplies etc. Am i being paranoid:? Could it be gas from swallowing so much air or do your abs and sides hurt a lot after being not so active for a long period of time ?

Absolutely!!! I'm a preschool teacher her so I'm lifting and grabbing kisses from my kids. Some are heavier than others and yes some days I'm incredibly sore from it. You could have also pulled a muscle from bending and picking up a heavy box. Or carrying for long distances. 

Heating pad, Epsom salt baths will help. 

Hugs and you have a demanding job that helps us all. Thanks for all you do. 

• Like 1

@joe17sounds like it's from increasing activity and from your physical job. Do you drink seltzer water? I've noticed increasing pains like you describe when I drink it, I attribute to the carbonation.