Ashleyspicer84

What is wrong with me?

I’m so off balance. I keep feeling like the ground i s bouncing under me. The other day I actually had to grab a railing because I felt the ground move up. I’m to scared to go to the doctor. 

Are you too scared to go to the doctor, or do you know, deep down, that it's actually just anxiety? When something is seriously wrong, the mind will know what to do, without question. Anxiety makes us question everything.

I’m scared to go because I’m afraid of what they may find/say. It’s the feeling you get when you get off an elevator. Or if your walking on a boat dock or something. 

Are you on medication or have changed medication lately.Being afraid to go to the doctor and being looked at is a common trap set by anxiety.You'll be alright:)

I get that kinda stuff all the time.  I also have a messed up inner ear system, though (labyrinthitis back on '13), which I blame a lot of that for.  If it is something, it's nothing serious.  At worst, they may recommend you to an ENT for vertigo treatment.  But that's an absolute worst-case scenario, because the much more likely explanation is it's totally due to anxiety. 

Umm ear problems? Have you have anything funky going on with your ears or sinuses? Went swimming? Windy? (I get ear aches when it get windy around here and my balance fails me)

but I get balance issues frequently, only problem is I can’t get to a doctor. Try to get seen. Better find out now, so you can get some relief.

Did you know that that off an elevator feeling isn't just, like...what everyone feels every time they get off an elevator?  It's something to do with your inner ear.  Since apparently you have that all the time, this is probably an extension of that.  Allergies bad lately?  Mine are and my ears are constantly plugged.  Super annoying.

Thank y’all for your replies. Today I made myself get up and get busy. I went shopping, decorated for fall, cleaned the house, ran 3 miles on the treadmill, and mowed my grass. I’ll admit I was a little unsteady but nothing like what I was experiencing yesterday. It even seemed to go away completely when I got really involved in what I was doing (until I reminded myself “I’m dizzy”). Sometimes I forget how powerful the mind is. It can do some crazy things. So for now I’m at peace thankfully...until my next episode.