Sign in to follow this  
Cowboymo

Dizzy

Cowboymo    5

Today, I woke up extremely dizzy.  I've never been this dizzy before.  The floor was moving and I felt off balance.  it's been going on all day and I'm starting to freak out.  I always have a rapid heart beat but dizziness is new....someone help 

Cowboymo    5

Sort of.  Why?  But then again, I never fully ever remember my dreams just bits and pieces.  I know I've been stuffy lately with allergies but I've always had allergies and they've never done this before

Mark G    873

I ask because you may have been over breathing in your sleep which would create the dizziness on waking.  So if you had a nightmare, it would offer an explanation.  The continued dizziness will be anxiety taking over and creating shallow breathing.  Have you sat and slowed your breathing down, nice and slowly?  Have you been eating right?

philb    74

I have disequilibrium and balance problems. You mentioned you had allergies, could be the culprit, inner ear could have some fluid in it. My balance issues seem to be from anxiety. When I relax or am exercising, the symptoms subside. My doc suspected too much adrenaline is the cause, so I take a beta blocker once a day to keep it down