Holls

Holding myself accountable

Holls    250

Hi y'all. I decided to sign off here for awhile. I'm announcing it so I will stay accountable. I know we all need to face our fear and not run from things like the news or this forum however. I come here a lot and I read about things I worry about.. sometimes I notice after reading a forum I start worrying about things I never even thought of. This forum has helped me through some rough rough times!!!! I am forever thankful to everyone here. 

I want everyone here to get better! We will, I know we will. 

Love y'all. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mark G    873

Hi Holls,

Sometimes it's good to take a break for a while especially if all the suggestion starts to feed our old friend anxiety.  Never feel that you have to explain yourself, we all understand.  Take a rest, take your mind away and recharge.  We are always here if you need us.

Take care :)

• Like 2

Lucid    28

You will be missed! You have been helpful and always pleasant to chat with. No need to hold yourself accountable :)We all need a break once in awhile. 

Jennie048    37

Holls -- you will be missed!  But I totally understand that you need a break!  Take care!

Chantsy    11

You are a great support and will be missed! I wish you a calm mind and peaceful break 😀