Sign in to follow this  
Jennie048

The struggle is real...

Jennie048    37

Was sick all last week with a cold/flu like virus so pretty much did not feel like exercising...although did manage to do a walk on the treadmill on Friday for 30 minutes.  Went back to my class yesterday at OrangeTheory which was tough -- but I figure the longer I wait to get back the harder.  Pretty much over the cold this week but now hit with the allergies full force as they are at their high levels now...so making me not want to work out.  Didn't feel like it but went downstairs today at my work for a cardio class at our gym - which I feel better now that I did it.  Anyone else have these struggles when they get out of their workout routine?

Ihadcancer    283

I missed several classes over the last month because of a doctor's appointment, an MRU/ MRI, a Cystoscopy, a CT scan of my chest, blood work, etc. and now have this cough/ infection.  Class has been cancelled twice this week because of tornadoes, too.  I'm hoping to go back on Monday even if I can't do the full cardio.  I really miss it when I don't go, but it's so hard to get back into the routine.  I hate having to explain to 90 plus well wishers why I've missed. They get the story mixed up and I had 2 people think I have breast cancer!  Nope.  That's Sandy, not Diane! 

Ihadcancer    283

And so the truck breaks down........... and hubby has to use my car.  I called the  gym and had them put my membership on hold until I have transportation and am no longer coughing. No need in paying (which I've been doing) if I can't go.