Marlmall

Marijuana for Chronic Pain

Marlmall    0

Hi, I just want to ask is someone has any idea on which marijuana strain would be very effective when it comes with chronic back pain. 
I injured my back at work and been suffering for almost 3 months now and mostly can't sleep properly at night. I refrain my self on taking meds coz they only take the pain for a minute or so and back again. So that's the reason I started my research on medical marijuana and found this along the way http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/hindu-kush/.
I have no idea that marijuana now can ease the pain, cbd and thc are all new to me. I also read that drinking it as tea or as a muffin/cake is an option, but is the pain-relief effects the same? Why can't they simply make pills out of marijuana - or maybe there are that I am not aware of. I only tried smoking it a couple of times with some friends and occationally. 
If it's true that it can take away the pain, then I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice on what strain is good and how to use it medically. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.