Gizmo1607

Having a really hard time..

3 posts in this topic

Hey so basically ive had a switch of medication I've come of pregablin and gone on to buspirone for anxiety/agoraphobia and i am really struggling, i was doing sooo well and was really proud of myself but pregablin made me put so much weight in i was depressed about my appearance so wanted to try something else, and now i feel like i did 2 years ago, always anxious, hate being alone, can't leave the house AGAIN, basically just crappy! I hate feeling like this, i have 2 young children and i want to be able to do stuff with them like i was before the med switch but i feel like ive taken 20 steps backwards 😞 Has anyone tried buspirone? Does it work? Or have i made a stupid mistake because of vanity... I just want to feel 'normal' again

I`m new around here and I actually don't take any medications, yet, but I mean, I think you should definitely switch back to your old meds, it was obviously really helping you and this new medication is really bothering you so you should definitely go back, it will obviously help you go back to your "normal" life and it will help you and you`ll be able to spend time with your children again.

Hey there. Sorry to hear your story. I deal with full blown agoraphobia myself and have yet to find a med that helps even remotely. I guess, imo, I would say bispirone was next to useless for me. Made me very dizzy/uncomfortable right away (not weeks after taking it like other meds). Best of luck