drummer2k16

Anxiety and Stomach

4 posts in this topic

hi i am new to this website i been suffering from anxiety for over 10 years. i am now 34 years old but it seem stomach problems are my main issue  and i dont know what to do anymore.I been to drs and they can't seem to find anything but i know its real because feel like my stomach is never working right... i could be good for a while then my stomach problems flare up and its just so hard can anyone relate thanks

Hi there,
Stomach problems are going very viral these days and this happens mainly due to undigested food. My sister suffered from the anxiety and stomach problem for at least two months. After getting treated from numbers of doctors, she still complained. I thought changing her diet can help her, so I consulted a nutritionist for her stomach problem. From there I came to know about the candlenut which is a rich nutrient source and helps in curing stomach as well as anxiety problems. Nutritionist recommended me to refer the nut provider (https://www.nuez-dela-india.com/store/) from where I can order it for my sister. I have seen amazing results in her, after she started taking the dose of the nut as directed. I think you should also try once,  this might can help you out. Take care.

Drummer,  our oldest son had tummy problems as a baby, got better for a while, then finally, when he was in his early 30's, a doctor at John's Hopkins diagnosed Celiac Syndrome.  He controls it with diet.  He's not a worrier at all, but even had times when he couldn't control his bowels.  He gets a rash on his face that looks like eczema when he's eaten wrong. The sun will clear it up very quickly tho. 

If you have smelly (SMELLY) diarrhea, you might ask about that or even try the online diet guidelines for Celiac.  Scott has also gone gluten free to see if that helps more. He takes no meds for his dx. (Diagnosis)

My GI physician told me that he is as busy as ever as many people have stomach issues. He said many stomach issues are due to varying forms of IBS and stress has a lot to do with it along with poor diet and heredity.