• Announcements

• Welcome to Anxiety Central   08/24/2015

Welcome to Anxiety Central. Anxiety Central is a member based community support hub for sufferers of anxiety, depression, panic attacks and related disorders. Why not come join us? Registration is free - All you need to do to gain full access to the site, including the chat room, is to make a minimum of 1 meaningful post on the forum. A good way to do this is to introduce yourself, and once you have registered you can do that HERE  After registering you will receive an email to activate your account, follow the instructions within the email to activate then you are good to go! Anxiety Central - Better Together
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bipolar Management Worksheet

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thanks Gilly. Couldn't look at due to this computer's ineptitude.. But I will be sure to when I get a chance :). I think that a lot of times people like me need some sort of structure to organize thoughts and such and this worksheet could help. Even writing outragious thoughts, feelings, emotions, ect. Also trying to come up with a daily sleep schedule and a daily routine to keep busy and productive.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Gilly. Couldn't look at due to this computer's ineptitude.. But I will be sure to when I get a chance :). I think that a lot of times people like me need some sort of structure to organize thoughts and such and this worksheet could help. Even writing outragious thoughts, feelings, emotions, ect. Also trying to come up with a daily sleep schedule and a daily routine to keep busy and productive.

YES FOR SURE JORD!!!! and dont forget to add fishing into your daily routine!!!