NINO - If you see this message please contact your family, or a police officer, or message any of us here and let them know where you are. Everyone is extremely concerned about you. Please, everything will be ok. If anyone has heard from Nino since Saturday October 5th can you PM Gilly or alternatively call Warwickshire police on 0300 3333000. Nino you are not in trouble, we just need to find you and get you home safe.

Welcome to Anxiety Central
- We are a friendly member based community support hub for anxiety, panic, depression and related disorders. To take full advantage of our community, including our 24 hr Chat Room you need to open an account. Opening an account is completely free and only takes a few minutes. ***Please note upon registering you will need to click on the link sent to you via email to validate your account. To gain access to the Chat Room, for security reasons we ask that you first make 1 meaningful post on the forum***
Click here to join
http://www.anxiety-c...al§ion=register or you can join with your Facebook or Twitter account using the icons at the top of the page.

Photo

Benefits of drinking Earl Grey Tea.

earl grey tea benefits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrsRoryFromRunrig Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

MrsRoryFromRunrig

Media Mod

• Media Mod
  • 102 posts
  • LocationFife, Scotland, UK
Named after Earl Charles Grey, Britain's Prime Minister in the 1800s, Earl Grey tea is a popular, lightly spiced black tea. The tea has an intriguing history with mysterious legends that are, admittedly, far-fetched. In one legend Earl Grey's servants supposedly rescue a nobleman's son either from a tiger or from drowning--after which the Earl is presented with the tea named after him as a thank you. And what a gift it is; Earl Grey tea has health benefits as an antidepressant, immunity-booster and more.

Antioxidants to Keep You Healthy

A blend of Indian and Ceylon teas, Earl Grey tea is infused with the flavor of bergamot, a small citrus fruit from Asia now cultivated in Italy. The health benefits of bergamot have been documented for centuries. Many of these benefits can be attributed to bergamot's antioxidants. Antioxidants attack free radicals, which have damaging effects that age the body. In this way the antioxidants in Earl Grey tea help your body stay young and healthy, fight off infection and keep illness at bay. That's why Earl Grey tea is recommended for patients with cold or flu, who often need to boost their immunity. Earl Grey tea is also used to reduce the temperature of patients who have a fever. New Carte Noire Instinct Try New Carte Noire Instinct Today. Grab Your Free Sample Now! facebook.com/Carte_Noire_Instinct
Sponsored Links

Stave off Depression and Anxiety

The bergamot in Earl Grey tea has been known to have a calming effect in people. Bergamot can also boost a person's mood. These two qualities make Earl Grey tea a good natural solution for people suffering from depression, stress, anxiety and severe mood swings. The bergamot in a cup of Earl Grey is refreshing and relaxing for people under tension.

A Digestive Aid

In addition to boosting mood and immunity, the bergamot in Earl Grey tea has been known to improve digestion. It aids in the digestive process and helps relieve painful indigestion, colic and nausea. It is also used to treat intestinal problems such as worms. Earl Grey tea is sometimes recommended to fight urinary tract infections as well.

Protect Your Chompers

Fluoride is a natural ingredient of Earl Grey tea. It helps fight tooth decay and protects your teeth from cavities in a healthier way than the fluoride that is often added to city drinking water. Catechin is another substance found in Earl Grey that fights off oral infections.

Read more: http://www.livestron.../#ixzz1sSEYrk00

"Last night I drove my children down by the river

Past the windows of the hall and the dusts of our years
Then the radio came on

They said "someone's playing our song""

Runrig - The Wedding

2c8f3f78-c233-4296-a4a4-4d132f369c7e_zps

#2 shaun Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

shaun

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
I know about the health enhancing properties of Bergamot, but I never knew Earl Grey tea contains Bergamot. I regularly drink green tea for its health benefits, I might start buying Earl Grey as well. Is Earl Grey tea quite expensive?

#3 kjscrafts Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

kjscrafts

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Is Earl Grey tea quite expensive?

It usually is not any more expensive than other kinds of tea. I have noticed many brands sell both Earl Grey, Green Tea, and Herbal Teas all for the same price.