NINO - If you see this message please contact your family, or a police officer, or message any of us here and let them know where you are. Everyone is extremely concerned about you. Please, everything will be ok. If anyone has heard from Nino since Saturday October 5th can you PM Gilly or alternatively call Warwickshire police on 0300 3333000. Nino you are not in trouble, we just need to find you and get you home safe.

Welcome to Anxiety Central
- We are a friendly member based community support hub for anxiety, panic, depression and related disorders. To take full advantage of our community, including our 24 hr Chat Room you need to open an account. Opening an account is completely free and only takes a few minutes. ***Please note upon registering you will need to click on the link sent to you via email to validate your account. To gain access to the Chat Room, for security reasons we ask that you first make 1 meaningful post on the forum***
Click here to join
http://www.anxiety-c...al§ion=register or you can join with your Facebook or Twitter account using the icons at the top of the page.

Photo

Bipolar Management Worksheet

bipolar management

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gilly Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Gilly

Admin

• Administrators
  • 3,473 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK
Download and print from here http://www.anxiety-c...ces/worksheets/

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

2ppd74k.gif

#2 Jord Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

Jord

• Global Moderator
  • 109 posts
Thanks Gilly. Couldn't look at due to this computer's ineptitude.. But I will be sure to when I get a chance :). I think that a lot of times people like me need some sort of structure to organize thoughts and such and this worksheet could help. Even writing outragious thoughts, feelings, emotions, ect. Also trying to come up with a daily sleep schedule and a daily routine to keep busy and productive.

#3 Twinks Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Twinks

VIP Member

• PipPip
  • 196 posts

Thanks Gilly. Couldn't look at due to this computer's ineptitude.. But I will be sure to when I get a chance :). I think that a lot of times people like me need some sort of structure to organize thoughts and such and this worksheet could help. Even writing outragious thoughts, feelings, emotions, ect. Also trying to come up with a daily sleep schedule and a daily routine to keep busy and productive.

YES FOR SURE JORD!!!! and dont forget to add fishing into your daily routine!!!